So, Joy and I just thought last minute about getting Eli and Keeley's pictures taken together for an Easter present for Nana. Nana bought Keeley and Brook matching outfits, so we'll get pics of them together once Keeley gets home in April. These turned out so much better than we thought. Both kids did great at first (last pic shown), but then Keeley started to fall over and started crying. Then Eli was a ham then Keeley got back into the act but then Eli got fidgety. We got lots of good pics, especially since it was Eli's first session and Keeley's first session in 2 years! Happy Easter everyone!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Easter Pictures #1 - We'll do the girls when Keeley gets back to PHX
Posted by Working Mom at Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
great pics! I feel bad, gavin has only had professional pics 2 times in his entire life!... guess I have the TIME NOW TO GET IT DONE!!!
Post a Comment