CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Keeley's 6th Birthday Party at Chuck E. Cheese

I didn't do a great job of getting pictures at Keeley's party because I was so tired and trying to make sure everyone was taken care of. All the adults you see in the booths behind Keeley are parents of the kids. I think we had 6 stay. It was fun but intimidating!!!
Angel (Angelina) is the blond standing up on the left
Jake, Aaron, and Adam (Aaron is sitting and he is Leah's hubby; Adam is Leah's cousin)
Keeley actually followed behind Chuck E. Cheese around the restaurant and then they even did the Hokie Pokie!
Left to Right: Geena, Hudson, Isis, Brook, and Ethan C (the nicest boy in class according to Keeley)
Jerrick is next to Keeley; she says she wants to be his secret admirer for Valentines Day but she says I can't tell her dad!

Thank You Card that Keeley sent to her classmates; courtesy of Dawn Designs:)

0 comments: