CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Keeley's First Double Date (did I actually just say that???)

May 5, 2007 (Happy 30th Birthday Kristen!!! HA!)

Keeley's favorite boy in the whole world is Caleb Hoglund. Months ago, Caleb drew a picture of him and Keeley getting married and ever since then Keeley is determined to marry him. She is naming children, deciding what dress to wear, and wondering what her new last name will be! Wow, is she my sister, or what?!?!?

So, it was Caleb's birthday party the day we were leaving to move to Phoenix, so I got permission from Caleb's mom to take him to dinner. The kids were so cute! I told Caleb he looked nice, and then Keeley asked Caleb if she looked nice! Caleb was such a gentleman; he wouldn't even stand very close to Keeley until I asked him to for pictures. They had a blast eating their chicken and watching for the train to come back around. We went to Takahashi for tempura - yum! Jake even ventured to have some sushi!


(and this is the smile from my shy girl...hmmm...)

0 comments: