CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Powlison Wedding Shower

This was da bomb! I wanted all the Powlison's to meet my new hubba-bubba, but didn't want to throw my own party. But, I kind of did anyway:) I didn't want to make people do a lot, so I was planning on providing all the food. Ev was gracious enough to open her home and her, aunt Sue, and Darlene concocted a plan to knock me off my feet! Aunt Sue blessed our socks off by making tons of food (with the help of Dar & Ev of course), and buying us a beautiful cake, a gorgeous vase, and many many blessings.

It was great to see most of the local Powlison family members and be able to have them meet my new husband. The family has been so supportive and loving and that is such a huge blessing to me. Thank you my Powlison peeps!





0 comments: