Wow, 2 years already! Okay, yeah, sometimes it seems like longer! But, we had such a FABULOUS anniversary as a family. Jake surprised me and the girls with pedicures before dinner and this is such a sweet tradition...the day we got married, I forced Jake to get a pedicure because he was going to be wearing flip flops for the ceremony...then last year in Portland we went just the two of us. I was kind of bummed thinking that we wouldn't get to go this year but then we got to. So wonderful! Oh, Jake and I even got 15 minute leg and foot massages with hot rocks! WOW!
March 10, 2007...before the wedding
Wedding Photo
(what is with my hair? ick!)
Honeymoon Photo
(who takes their kids on their honeymoon???)

March 10, 2009...2 years as a family!
The finished product: Keeley, Brook, and me:) Sorry it's blurry...I had to take w/ my phone because I can't find my camera.

2 comments:
Good job, Jake! What a fun way to celebrate an anniversary for the family. :) And Carissa, I agree... I like your hair better now. :)
BTW, I love your new blog layout. Very nice! Now, you just need to update the blog more often!!!
Post a Comment