CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

The New Keeley

Wow, Keeley went through two amazing changes last week while on her 2nd week of Spring Break in Oregon. First, I have been trying to talk the girls into getting their ears pierced for months. When I was a kid, we begged to have it done but nowadays I guess it isn't such a big deal. But Keeley's friends have them done, so she finally caved. She was even the one to remind me.
And she was SO brave! She didn't even cry. The ladies were able to do both ears at the same time, but the right ear didn't take. I was so worried Keeley was going to flip out and not get it re-done, but she sat perfectly still while they pierced it again. My trooper! And, she looks SO beautiful with pierced ears. I even let her pick out some earrings to wear in 8 weeks when she can change them.
The next thing that happened is that she lost her first tooth! It was wiggly for quite a while but I was no help in trying to get it out. Her daddy pulled it out the day before we came back to Phoenix. She looks so cute!

0 comments: