CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Disneyland 2009

Roadtrip to Disneyland!!! At this point, the girls didn't know we were going to Disneyland. Brook suspected but didn't know for sure. Mookie wasn't so sure at first but he finally settled down between the girls.
Wind power!!!

Finally! It seemed like it took FOREVER to get to Disneyland. And then of course it seemed to take forever on the tram to get to the entrance, then waiting in line to buy tickets...but we eventually got there!
Our first stop - The Matterhorn. Keeley didn't like it until we were off; she cried then later said "I liked it!"
Our one and only family photo!
Teacups! I noticed after I took these two pictures that there was a fingerprint smudge! So out!
Which way should we go next? We were looking for the Pirates of the Carribean but we had passed it!
Pirates!
It's a Small World! (notice the dolphins? I didn't until Keeley pointed it out to me!) Keeley went 3 times; twice with me and once with Jake and Brook. The line was so quick!
In line at the Princess Faire. (Jake's tooth is hurting, can you tell?)
With Belle. The individual pictures will be on their personal blogs.
I think my favorite ride was Storybook Land; I don't remember it from when I was a kid. I would have like to go on it more than just once but we ran out of time.

Cinderella's Castle
Dumbo!

Casey Jr. Train (I liked this one too!) We did it twice. First just the two of us, then Jake and Brook came with us later.
Keeley being silly. Brook wanted to do the Dumbo ride but Keeley didn't want to so we did Aurora's castle and took some silly pictures before joining them on the Dumbo ride. Bad picture; good memories!
Here is Jake & Brook on the Casey Jr. Train rideAlice in Wonderland. I don't remember this ride either!
Jake is sitting on the curb because he is in so much pain. Can you see him?
Jake sitting out again; this time while we were in Snow White's Scary Adventure ride.
This is the cart we got to ride in; Dopey is Mrs. Chapman's favorite!
Carousel time!!! I sat on a bench and tried not to vomit!
Star Tours!
View from the Mark Twain Riverboat. Can you see the Matterhorn in the background?
Golden Horseshoe in the background. Keeley wanted to go in but we ended up meeting Jake & Brook at the Tiki Room.
View of the Thunder Mountain Railroad from the Riverboat. We didn't even try that one!
Toon Town!
Celebrate Parade. Keeley and Brook are in the Conga line...can you see Brook? (Keeley is behind the kid in the red hat!)
The girls were given some kind of tambourine to pound on as part of the "street party".Keeley loved the people on stilts so I was trying to get a good shot for our scrapbooks.
Finding Nemo submarine. This was pretty cool too; Keeley really liked it.
After that we went on the Buzz Lightyear ride a couple times while Jake and Brook went on Indiana Jones, then we caught the fireworks and headed back to Grandpa Earl's house! Everyone was pooped but happy!

0 comments: