CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Keeley Kindergarten Graduation - June 4, 2009

Keeley getting ready for graduation, waiting for her nails to dry. Her earrings were heavier than she is used to so she kept complaining about them!
All the kids had buckets with their names on them. Inside were a video montage of each class, bubbles, and a shirt with all their signatures on the back. On top is their Promotion Certificate signed by the principal and a picture. The buckets came with shovels too; I thought it was very cute and well put together.
Keeley and Mrs. Chapman. She has been so great for Keeley this year and I appreciate her love and passion for the kids.
Keeley and Mommy. I was near tears all night but managed to keep them dry. I am so proud of my Keeley!

0 comments: