Well, we finally got the bathrooms primed! Keeley and I got up and spent our morning putt-putt golfing and playing in the arcade then we came back for a nap! Once I got up I got energized and wanted to get the house in order. I was making progress in the kitchen but then Keeley and I started painting the girls' bathroom. It went fast until we got to the water closet...so many nooks and crannies! And, since I had the paint out, I moved into my bathroom. I did most of it then Jake came behind me to do the ceiling and hard to reach spots. I am pooped!
Keeley kept telling me that it was Mother's Day and that I shouldn't be doing any work. I think she just wanted to cuddle! Oh yeah, the first time she woke up this morning, she said Happy Mother's Day to me. I thought she was asking for water, so I handed her my water bottle and she goes "no mom, I said Happy Mother's Day!" It was so adorable. Keeley is such a blessing!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy Mother's Day!
Posted by Working Mom at Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment