So, we finally took the kids to this awesome huge park by our house and after the kids played, we fed the ducks. Wow, there were tons and the birds even came over and some of them would swoop down and grab the bread while it was flying through the air. It was fun at first, but then I got nervous the ducks and birds were going to attack me, so I fell back and just took pictures. Keeley was nervous at first but then wanted to be up close with Jake and Brook. Fun memories! (mom, I should have gotten a close up picture of Keeley. She was wearing a dress and I made her put pants on underneath; then she put on her Dora boots. She looked hilarious and we all told her to change her shoes but she wouldn't. Then of course after getting sand in them from the playground, she wished she had worn a different pair. I think we are getting our monies worth for sure!)
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
It's For the Birds!!!
Posted by Working Mom at Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment