Below are pictures of the finished floor. Jake finished the office and the hallway. YAHOO!!! Now we just need to buy and install molding around the floors and we'll look really homey!
My new hobby......Keeley wanted me to get the Coca Cola puzzle out of the closet and I did and got hooked! I finished putting it together (although it is missing two pieces) so then I had to go out and buy a couple brand new ones. Keeley helped me pick out a set of 3 Thomas Kinkade puzzles, the largest one below has shimmer specs in it. It only took me since Saturday to put this together. Yahoo! Oh, and then me and the girls completed the smallest one. The puzzle below has 500 pieces and the Coca Cola puzzle had 1000! I have a 300 and a 750 to do then we'll see if I have my new addiction out of my system or not. It is a nice escape from my many stressors:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment