CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Daily Progress Report...Slow but Sure!

Now, normally I wouldn't be proud to show these in-process pictures of the house, but even though things are still a mess, at least we have made progress!


Whatever you do, don't EVER hire Movers! They stink!



The office; this is the girls' computer

Jake's desk/our computer

Office still; back wall. I love having this space!

Family Room soon to be Art/Exercise Studio!

Girls' Bathroom - They decorated it themselves! Watch out Design Star!


Peek a Boo! Can you tell the doors still need to be painted??? HA! This side of them hasn't been primed yet but I talked Jake into putting them up so the girls can have a little privacy until we can get to it.


Look! We have Grass! Jake was foaming at the mouth about weed whacking the backyard so I finally gave him permission! HA! But, the whacker whacked out before the job was done! He is really excited to see that the yard has been designed (grass to the left of brick line, rocks to the right) and once we get to it we can fix it back up.


Argh, who goes there??? (She was actually stuck after the peek a boo picture we did and I thought it was hilarious. She didn't; she was giving me her mean look!)

STOP! In the name of Keeley! She made this at school yesterday and was having fun waving it around.

My fridge:):):) The whole top is fridge and the bottom drawer is freezer. I am having a hard time getting used to it. I usually only open the right side of the fridge and have to remind myself there is another side!

Now BUTT out and get back to work SLACKERS!


1 comments:

ky said...

Looks like you are making really great progress! Can't wait to see your house in person. :) I also can't wait to move there! I am so sick of the dang rain.