CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Prepping for the Painting

Wow, we put in so much work just to get ready to prime the walls. I think if I had realized how much work it was actually going to take, I may not have wanted the house. But every time we made progress and went back, we fell more in love with the house. Over last weekend we taped outlets, put plastic over the windows and cabinets, Jake fixed cracks, sanded, cleaned cobwebs, pulled nails...everything BUT paint! HA! But, Jake sprayed the entire house with primer (except the two bathrooms) on Sunday. It took about 23 gallons of primer and all day. Plus, there was paint dust EVERYWHERE! Now we know how much paint it really takes!

Kitchen
Dining Room
View into Office from Living Room
Master Bedroom
Ledge facing Family Room (next to Kitchen)
The Girls' Favorite Place
Brookie's Room
Keeley's Room

0 comments: