Keeley started it on Saturday when she tripped over all the cables in the office. Then, my thing fell on my toe...today, Brook ran into a wall at school. I know, how do you run into a wall. She was playing tag and the wall was base. She probably ran to it, then looked behind her, and bam! the wall hit her in the face! It basically looks like a wall rug burn. When Kim called and said she didn't need stitches, I was worried because I was thinking, how bad must it be for them to even think about stitches. It was probably just the school being cautious. Oh yeah, and Jake was just puking. I could smell it all the way in the living room...ugh! I was going to clean it up but then I started gagging. Good times...
Monday, April 21, 2008
The Family that Hurts Together, Stays Together
Posted by Working Mom at Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment