So, my best friend Kristen has been asking to see pictures of my apartment since we got down here. It never seemed right enough to photograph but I got the idea to take pictures around the apartment so that I would remember how things were set up so I can act like I have a clue for when we get moved into our house:) Ha, ha. And, since we are moving into a house, I am not as embarrassed about showing my messy, cluttered apartment!
Of course, there has to be duckies! Since Keeley has outgrown the duckies in her bedroom, we put them in the bathroom.
Keeley's room is Princess, of course. Except now she wants an Ariel only room...sheesh! If only she would have mentioned that before Thanksgiving! I told her she has to wait until her 6th birthday until she can have new Ariel bedding!
Brook is our little miss High School Musical! She outgrew the Princesses and we want her and Keeley to have different interests. Jake embraced the bold colors and came up with the idea of getting her bold colored shelves and frames. Brook got to pick out the pictures we printed for her frames and they make her room lots of fun.
And our coffee themed living room / office area. We have the girls' computer on the wall by the bookshelf to the left and then Jake's computer in the corner where the dining room should be. It is nice that we can all be out here together, but we have no where to eat as a family! I can't wait to move into the house and get a kitchen table. There is even a breakfast nook in the house! Yahoo!
And of course, there is the Coca-Cola kitchen. Yes, we are excited to have another "red kitchen house"!!! Mom helped me pick out the paint and tonight we tested the area. We'll see tomorrow or Friday how many coats of red we will need. We may just have to go back to Lowe's to get a darker colored primer so that we only need one coat of red. We'll see!
Parting is such sweet sorrow...NOT!!!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Saying Goodbye...our first apartment together
Posted by Working Mom at Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I think it is so cool that you thought to take pics before packing everything up... wish I would have done that for all the places I've lived!
The house looks like it would be so fun to decorate with the high ceilings, and nooks... super saWEET!
Post a Comment