So, we were finally able to paint this week. Mom busted out the pink walls in the girls' rooms in just a couple hours. She was also able to get the laundry room painted. The primer really sealed the walls and so they weren't sucking up all the paint. We are using the same pink in 3 walls both rooms and then they each got to pick out an accent color. Keeley picked purple to match Ariel's top and Brook picked a teal from her High School Musical pillow case. We found a really fun multi-colored lamp and cute curtains. I can't wait to see their rooms with the window coverings on. Then tonight Keeley and I painted her purple wall and Nana painted Brook's teal wall. Jake and Mom had gotten the tan done in the Family Room, Master Bedroom, and part of the hallway. I feel like half of the elephant is gone! I can't wait to move. Every day I get more and more excited. It really feels like home!
Okay, I am kind of a nerd. Most of the house is painted the same tan color. We found a similar tan while in Portland and I used it for years, in different houses! Once I find something I like, I stick with it! But, of course we bought at Lowe's instead of Home Depot and had to go out on a limb and try something new. I love it! The kitchen will be red, the girls' bathroom will be yellow, and the girls' rooms have color. The rest is going to be this tan. Maybe later we'll change it, but it is better than just plain white! I hope the window coverings match! We went with shades of brown in the living room / dining room area and I really hope it doesn't clash! We can always take them back, but I really really like them!
2 comments:
Keeley looks so HAPPY! and the house looks awesome!!! I'm so very happy for you!!!
I love you!
P.S. is that the famous beige that you have the formula to?
I LOVE IT!!!!!!
Post a Comment