So, this is all about Jake's projects today. My goal for today is to get the kitchen in order and all our clothes put away (our clothes are still in the girls' closets and I have like 5 clean loads of laundry that haven't been put away). Jake's goals are to get the concrete in the rooms repaired and paint the vents. He also wanted to finish weed whacking the yard because he thought he fixed the whacker but he didn't. We'll have to return it and get a better one.
The most important thing...cable into the office:) Jake dropped the line through the girls' bathroom, down the wall, and then installed the cover. He is pretty proud of himself.
Entry Way Light Fixture - Mom, is it too small?
Concrete fix in master bedroom; the concrete closest to the wall was broken. Mom, look, I got one of the purple sheers up!
Jake sprayed painted the vents outside. The spray paint was so stinky! We are making progress! Woohoo! I can't wait to see my mom and dad this weekend and get carpet!
0 comments:
Post a Comment