CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

My Injury - I think I broke my Pinky Toe!

My ballet bar fell onto my 3 little toes. It was leaning against a wall and I walked by it and must have bumped it. But, I didn't even know it was coming, and bam, I screamed so loud and started crying. Keeley was so scared, she ran to her room crying! At first, I thought I was bleeding and I was so scared. But then I realized I wasn't and knew I would be okay. It has been about 3 hours and my toes are still throbbing, but at least I can limp around now.

This is the violator. It was leaning up against the wall going into the kitchen, so I asked Jake to move it way out of the way so it wouldn't happen again.

1 comments:

ky said...

Ouch! That looks like it hurt!!! It looks like you are making great progress on the house! Good job to Jake for getting cable in the office, too. :)